To secure corporate systems in the age of targeted threats, AhnLab provides a comprehensive product lineup that is capable of defending against a wide range of cyber attacks. Our technical capabilities, coupled with our extensive experience in the information security industry, result in a consistent security strategy—one that not only defeats present attackers, but also creates a secure environment to defend against the threats of the future.
- ASEC (AhnLab Security Emergency Response Center)
ASEC (AhnLab Security Emergency Response Center) is a world-class emergency response organization comprised of malware researchers and security experts. ASEC monitors security threats around-the-clock, collects and analyzes malicious codes with its own threat identification rules. This team then promptly provides new malware signatures and responses. Its deep insight into today’s security environment and constant availability gives AhnLab the capability to quickly mitigate complex and evolving security issues.
- AhnLab CERT
AhnLab’s CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) monitors and responds to outbreaks and attacks 24/7. With its extensive experience and know-how, AhnLab’s CERT contributes to preventing security threats from spreading around the world.
- ASD (AhnLab Smart Defense)
ASD (AhnLab Smart Defense) is a cloud-computing based security system of AhnLab and strategy. Samples collected from numerous sensors around the world are analyzed using a variety of analytic methods. Also, ASD implements the Hybrid Analysis System (HAS) to quickly identify unknown malware, and develops signatures in a fraction of the time.
ASD system provides a legitimate solution to the problems with today’s current security environment. This cloud-based system drastically improves response time, reduces the need for system resources, and ultimately provides security intelligence. Based on ASD strategy, AhnLab’s technologies and solutions seamlessly converge into a single platform to cope with evolving IT security challenges. The rapid, automated response of ASD system increases the likelihood of preventing unknown malware and zero-day attacks, and seamlessly updates all our products simultaneously.
AhnLab helps corporates of all sizes keep their systems - PCs, servers, mobile and other service systems – safe and reliable by protecting them against malware such as viruses, worms and spyware.
- V3 Internet Security : Anti-malware solution for PCs
- V3 Net for Windows Server : Anti-malware solution for servers
- AhnLab Policy Center : Endpoint management solution
- AhnLab EPS : Whitelist-based security solution for industrial/POS systems
- AhnLab Online Security : Anti-fraud for endpoint
- AhnLab TS Engine Suite : Interlocking anti-virus/spyware engine
- AhnLab V3 Mobile Security : Anti-virus program for mobile
- AhnLab Mobile Smart Defense : Application verification system for Android
Managing a security infrastructure to combat threats is increasingly challenging as networks grow in size and complexity. AhnLab provides solutions that give you network-wide visibility of your security platform and eliminate unnecessary management overhead.
- AhnLab TrusGuard : Next-Generation Firewall
- AhnLab TrusGuard DPX : DDoS Protection and Mitigation Solution
- AhnLab AIPS: Intrusion Detection and Prevention System
- AhnLab TMS : Centralized Policy and Event Management System
Advanced Threat Defense
Today’s advanced targeted malware evades typical security defenses – but not AhnLab’s advanced threat protection solutions. AhnLab delivers fast, truly comprehensive host and network protection against known and unknown malware, zero-day exploits, and targeted attacks.
- AhnLab MDS : Advanced threat protection through dynamic payload and network traffic analysis
AhnLab provides exceptional security services with the dedicated, highly-trained professionals who are capable of responding to advanced and sophisticated security incidents.