AhnLab EPP Management
Optimized Platform for
The next-generation endpoint protection, AhnLab EPP, integrates various endpoint security solutions based on a single agent and a single management console.
AhnLab EPP is the endpoint protection platform for optimized interoperation and integrated management of diverse security functions. AhnLab EPP provides a stronger response against threats than point solutions-based responses by providing truly centralized endpoint security management and operation.
AhnLab EPP, the next-generation endpoint protection platform, provides diverse and convenient functions for efficient security operations and integrated threat response.
Easy and simple integration of security policy settings
- - Integrated rules and responses applicable on all AhnLab security endpoint products, including AhnLab V3 antivirus or AhnLab EDR threat detection and response solution
- - Advanced Rule Settings: Interoperating policies easily set on related endpoint solutions
- - Integrated Response Settings: Individual or combined response policies set for systems that violate rules (e.g., network isolation, malware remediation, and patching)
- - Reports created on set conditions, response commands, exceptions, or designated groups or rules
Automated syslog interoperation
- - Seamless integration with various third-party solutions (e.g., SIEM, ESM, and integrated logs)
- - Syslog UDP, Syslog TCP, and TCP over SSL supported
- - Able to optimize interoperated policy
- - Extensive security intelligence on threats via connecting to various solutions
Automated collection of endpoint threat information
- - Analysis of suspicious endpoint terminals
- - Automated collection of threat information via agent
- - Detailed analysis provided by AhnLab’s globally-recognized security researchers upon request
AhnLab EPP helps create a powerful endpoint security system with a tightly integrated operation of various security solutions and threat response.
1. A more powerful threat response
- - Implementation of a powerful platform-based endpoint security system by interoperating loads of security solutions
- - Threat monitoring and response through interoperated policies between various security solutions
- - Establishment of active security policies and measures according to the business environment and security requirements
- - Maximization of the security control effect by interoperation with third-party solutions via the automated syslog logs
2. Convenient security operation
- - Efficient security management through integrated settings and operations
- - Immediate use of various AhnLab security endpoint solutions simply by adding a license
- - Operational convenience through a web-based management console and its various management functions
- - Enhanced convenience for security administrators through a dynamic UX-based, intuitive dashboard
- - Convenient functions for administrators, such as user-defined reports
3. Expandability and reliability
- - Easy to deploy and flexible-to-expand software-based solution
- - Able to deploy according to business scale and IT environment
- - Easy scale-out method to add or expand the server
- - Module-based deployment enables flexible and limitless attachment
- - Operational stability through load balancers - prevention and distribution of overloads across modules
AhnLab EPP consists of a web-based management console, AhnLab EPP Management, and an agent, AhnLab Security Agent. It can be deployed flexibly to suit your organization’s environment.
AhnLab EPP Management
AhnLab EPP Agent
· Windows 8(8.1) / 10 / 10 IoT Enterprise
· Windows Server 2012 (R2 included) / 2016 / 2019
※ Windows 7, Windows Server 2008(R2 Included) is available in SHA-2 supported environments. For more information, please visit https://global.ahnlab.com/site/support/notice/noticeView.do?pressSeq=11771.
※ Recommended server specifications vary according to your environment. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org