with Holistic Visibility
AhnLab EDR is an endpoint detection and response solution that provides actionable insights and holistic visibility for enhanced response.
AhnLab EDR is an Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution that continuously monitors endpoints for comprehensive threat detection, analysis, and response.
New and unknown malware, including ransomware, and malware variants are intensifying at an alarming pace - but organizations do not have adequate response measures in place and rely on traditional endpoint security measures.
To mitigate the risks and strengthen your resiliency in security incidents, EDR technology is necessary. AhnLab EDR provides a total process of information detection, analysis, response, and prediction at endpoints. The response process enables holistic visibility into threats with continuous monitoring and recording of every activity in endpoints, analyzing the flow and enabling stronger response.
AhnLab EDR provides optimized response and endpoint visibility against threats via adaptive management.
Enhanced Threat Visibility
AhnLab EDR collects, saves, and analyzes all endpoint activities and behavioral data using an exclusive behavior analysis engine. It categorizes and classifies the collected data into actionable insights to enable prompt response. AhnLab EDR enables easy-to-understand, intuitive monitoring of endpoint threats through the process tree.
Optimized Response via Adaptive Management
Based on AhnLab EPP – a unified security management platform – AhnLab EDR provides optimized response via a single agent. Through AhnLab EPP, AhnLab EDR operates with other endpoint solutions with no additional agent installation required. AhnLab EDR also provides flexible interoperation with third-party solutions are provided, thereby strengthening threat intelligence. Through AhnLab's adaptive management system, a stronger and faster user-oriented response is made possible.
With enhanced threat visibility, AhnLab EDR provides optimized response for advanced threats in various environment. AhnLab EDR provides the following benefits:
1. Enhanced Response via Holistic Threat Visibility
- - Provides detailed analysis, such as the type of threat, point of entry, and target user
- - Collects all OS-based behavioral data concerning processes, files, registries, networks, and systems
- - Identifies threats via its exclusive behavior analysis engine and event timeline analysis
- - Offers a watchlist of suspicious behaviors, such as injection, system setting change, network connection, and ransomware behavior
2. Actionable Insights for Prompt Response
- - Classifies the data into actionable insights, such as behavior type and severity
- - Uses intuitive process tree for quick identification of threats
- - Organization’s security team can actively respond to threat through proactive management
- - Provides detailed information, such as recommended response actions, reference links, and threat information mapped to MITRE ATT&CK techniques and tactics
3. Connected and Robust Protection
- - Connecting policy and security measures with other endpoint security solutions available –based on AhnLab EPP
- - Flexible interoperation with third-party solutions
4. Cost-Effective Deployment and Minimal Management Burden
- - Run on single agent and at-a-glance management console– based on AhnLab EPP
- - Vast range of functions can be monitored and controlled via a single interface
- - No additional agent needed and can run simply by adding a license
AhnLab EDR is easy to deploy via the AhnLab EPP Agent and requires no additional agent installation or kernel driver for EDR operation.
· Windows 8 (8.1) / 10
· Windows Server 2012 (R2 included) / 2016 / 2019
|Language||Korean, English, Chinese (simplified), Japanese|
※ Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008(R2 Included) is available in SHA-2 supported environments. For more information, please visit https://global.ahnlab.com/site/support/notice/noticeView.do?pressSeq=11771.
※ Recommended server specifications vary according to your environment. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com